一 Fill in the blanks with proper prepositions：
1. Our price is very competitive _____ other good quality TV sets. We look forward _____ receiving your large number of order.
2. _____ reference to the goods _____ the Sales Confirmation No. 5354, we wish to draw your attention _____ the fact that the date of delivery is approaching.
3. _____ requested in your letter of April 18th, we offer your firm as follows, subject _____ your reply reaching us _____ the end of this month.
4. We shall be much pleased if you will kindly arrange to insure the goods _____ our behalf _____ All Risks _____ invoice value plus 10%.
5. Their balance sheets of recent years enclosed will show you that their import business _____ this line has been managed and operated _____ satisfactory condition.
6. _____ reply, we regret _____ inform you that your price is too high.
7. Please sign and return on copy _____ our file _____ your earliest convenience.
8. Shipping documents have been passed to the Bank of Japan, _____ whom we have drawn _____ 60d/s _____ the net amount due.
二 Translate the following terms & expressions into Chinese:
11. Balance sheet
12. special discount
13. Freight prepaid
14. Close business
15. Insurance policy
16. Certificate of Quality
17. Partial shipment
18. Port of destination
19. Initial order
20. L/C extension
三 Translate the following sentences into Chinese:
1. Enclosed please find a catalogue and pricelist of the products you require.
2. We are specialized in the above business and recall that many years ago, considerable business was done with your country on such items.
3. We would therefore appreciate it if you would provide us information about the financial condition and business standing of the previously mentioned firm.
4. The terms of payment are by letter of credit at sight to be opened through the Bank of China and the shipment is to be made within four weeks upon receipt of the covering letter of credit.
5. The credit is valid until July 31 and will be confirmed to you by the Banks’ London office.
6. Provided you give us a liberal share of your business, we shall be happy to allow a similar discount on future large orders.
7. The amount of our credit has been fixed to provide adequate cover for your invoice, which should provide for all charges, including insurance to Tokyo.
8. With regard to L/C No. 805, we have already instructed the opening bank to extend the dates of shipment and validity to May 15 and May 35 respectively.
9. We have opened an L/C against contract No. GF805 available by documentary draft at 60 days’ sight.
10. You must expedite the covering L/C, otherwise we shall be unable to effect shipment before the end of this month.
11. Any information that you may provide us will be treated in strict confidence.
12. We have been informed by the Bank of U.S. Commerce, that you are one of the leading exporters of textiles in China.
13. We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your inquiry of Sep.5, and are pleased to make you an offer regarding our color TV sets in the size you required.
14. We trust that you will be able to accept our offer, which shall be kept open against reply by wire.
15. We have surrendered to the Bank of China, the clean, shipped on board B/L in complete set together with other documents according to the terms of your L/C.
16. We require payment by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit payable by draft at sight.
17. This being the case , we have to ask you to be so kind as to extend the date of shipment to the 15th of January.
四 Translate the following sentences into English:
五 Write the letter in English according to the following information：
收信人： 美国纽约East Tenth街33号IL60687，Vancouver Textiles Co.., Ms. Jane Baicuan
参考号： No. CN20090808